Climate of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Average Weather
- Melbourne, Victoria, australia, 37°48'S, 144°58'E, 32 m (106 ft)
- Melbourne, Victoria has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Melbourne, Victoria is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.5 degrees Celsius (59.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 638.8 mm (25.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2079 hours.
- If Melbourne, Victoria were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 590.9 kms (367.2 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) NE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 436 kms (270.9 miles) E
- East Sale, Australia - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) E
- Low Head, Australia - 392.6 kms (244 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 598.7 kms (372 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 599.3 kms (372.4 miles) SSE