| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melbourne, Victoria in August is quite mild at 11.25 °C (52.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain periodically. Only 57.4mm (2.3in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Melbourne, Victoria are slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:34 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:43.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Melbourne, Victoria August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Melbourne, Victoria:
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 590.9 kms (367.2 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) NE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 436 kms (270.9 miles) E
- East Sale, Australia - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) E
- Low Head, Australia - 392.6 kms (244 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 598.7 kms (372 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 599.3 kms (372.4 miles) SSE