| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melbourne, Victoria in November is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 56.9mm (2.2in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Melbourne, Victoria are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:17 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:13.
- There are approximately 7:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Melbourne, Victoria November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Melbourne, Victoria:
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 590.9 kms (367.2 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) NE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 436 kms (270.9 miles) E
- East Sale, Australia - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) E
- Low Head, Australia - 392.6 kms (244 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 598.7 kms (372 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 599.3 kms (372.4 miles) SSE