Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Melbourne, Victoria vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Melbourne, Victoria vs Ukmerge, Lithuania
Melbourne, Victoria vs Dresden, Germany
Melbourne, Victoria vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
Melbourne, Victoria vs Vermillion, Sd, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ushuaia, Argentina
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Morada Nova, Brazil
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Treviso, Italy
Rosario vs Tamdy-Bulak
As-Suways/ Suez vs Minonk, Il
Lewiston, Id vs Dar Es Salaam
Ancona vs Bedford, Ma
- The distance between Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 2,206 km or 1,371 mi.
- To reach Melbourne, Victoria in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 281.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Melbourne, Victoria bearing 297.7° or WNW .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Melbourne, Victoria is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 6.1 °C (10.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.6 °C (6.5°F) less in Melbourne, Victoria. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 94 mm (3.7 in) more which is equivalent to 94 l/m² (2.31 US gal/ft²) or 940,000 l/ha (100,492 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.7° higher in Melbourne, Victoria than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Melbourne, Victoria vs Delphine, In, Usa
Melbourne, Victoria vs Lungi, Sierra Leone
Melbourne, Victoria vs Shahroud, Iran
Melbourne, Victoria vs Cadiz, Spain
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Rostov On Don, Russia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Pathein, Myanmar
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Berkeley, Ca vs New Delhi
Big Trout Lake, On vs Lafayette, La
Dargaville vs Mongu
Hawkinsville, Ga vs Winslow, Az
Melbourne, Victoria vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Melbourne, Victoria
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 590.9 kms (367.2 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) NE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 436 kms (270.9 miles) E
- East Sale, Australia - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) E
- Low Head, Australia - 392.6 kms (244 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 598.7 kms (372 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 599.3 kms (372.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills